[Mapserver-users] did something change between 3.6.3 and 3.6.4?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 17 13:32:20 EST 2003

There was no branching between 3.6.3 and 3.6.4, so anything that was in
3.6.3 must have been in 3.6.4.  But are you sure that Frank made any
change in 3.6.x for the TIFF problem you are referring to?  I didn't see
the conclusions of the thread that you are pointing to (did Frank end up
fixing something at the end?), but perhaps using --without-tiff in your
configure options would force using the GDAL TIFF driver and resolve the
issue?

Daniel