[mapserver-users] MapScript scalebar and reference map

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Feb 17 16:59:47 EST 2003

What do you mean by "add a scalebar and reference map"?
If you mean render them in mapscript when the definition exists in the mapfile:

$rimg = $rmap->drawScalebar();
$rimg->saveImage("../html$image_name",$mapscript::MS_PNG,$rmap->{transparent},$rmap->{interlace},0);

$rimg = $rmap->drawReferenceMap();
$rimg->saveImage("../html/tmp/references/$hr$min$sec$spid.png",$mapscript::MS_PNG,$rmap->{transparent},$rmap->{interlace},0);

HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "wendyandtony" <wendyandtony at lineone.net> on Fri, 7 Feb 2003 02:07:52 -0000.