[Mapserver-users] More MapScript 3.7 problems

fx gamoy fx.gamoy at mapxplore.com
Tue Feb 18 06:52:40 EST 2003

hi,
tanks for your help
i he tried to make mapserver cooperate with the output format but apache
logs return me:
'call to undefined function : selectoutputformat()'
i am running a self compiled Mapscript3.7-dev release 1.115
The ouput format defined in my map file is
IMAGETYPE jpeg
OUTPUTFORMAT
 NAME jpeg
 MIMETYPE "image/jpeg"