[Mapserver-users] No help from developers regarding configure /com pile issues?

Madere, Colin colin.madere at ieminc.com
Tue Feb 18 16:48:25 EST 2003

So I'm not misunderstood, I'm not complaining or trying to make trouble, I
was just trying to get a feel for how this list operates and who reads it
and how the devs are involved (different for every project list I'm on).

I'll check out that issue, though I have manually changed the post-configure
makefile in that directory to read "gcc" rather than "cc" but it doesn't
work due to complier option differences.

It would be the problem of configure generating the correct options for gcc,
rather than what it's doing now which is generating the Makefile for cc.

I am using the latest release (3.6.4)

I did search for my problem in the list archives, but since many people say
it's been addressed before I may have been searching for it incorrectly
somehow since I didn't find anything.  Will try again.

Thanks for the input.

Colin