[Mapserver-users] how to restrict layers based on location?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Feb 19 07:22:31 EST 2003

Dana et al. -

It's a rather cheesy solution, but you can also put the high-quality
layers on top of everything else, and have an opaque polygon just
underneath the high-quality layers that just matches their footprint.
This, of course, means you still draw the low-quality data first and
then obliterate it, but it would give you some sort of solution.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com