[Mapserver-users] Query Mapscript

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Feb 21 08:27:00 EST 2003

Hi Sven,

ok, that was the question i asked myself in the meantime also; the
answer is, that queryByAttributes takes more arguments:
>>> yourlayerobj.queryByAttributes(yourmapobj, yourqueryitem,
yourquerystring, mapscript.MS_SINGLE)
# if all goes well, the next line (in the python shell) will show a
zero, if not one.
>>> resultmembercacheobject = yourlayerobj.getResult(0)

Cheers, Michael

Sven Jacobi schrieb:

> Hi again,
>
> a furher question:
> How can I specify the attribute I'm searching for?
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks in forward,
>
> Sven

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de