[Mapserver-users] dynamic libraries and LDPATH

Madere, Colin colin.madere at ieminc.com
Fri Feb 21 17:37:24 EST 2003

You know, you 'd have thought I'd have run across that Apache SetEnv
directive.. was looking for exactly that a few weeks ago and didn't find it.
Or rather, someone I asked to find it didn't find it :)

SetEnv gets me running!  Thanks for the input.  I haven't tried the
--enable-runpath, what does that do compared to setting the -Wl, compiler or
-R linker flags?  Or does it simply enable them without editing the
makefiles?

Now I'm getting an error with MapLab and the requirement of dbase.so, which
I don't have and don't know where it's from.  Install docs from MapLab say
nothing about it!  Posted to MapLab list... hope they are as helpful as you.

Thanks again,

Colin