[Mapserver-users] [PHP/MS 3.7-dev]: setRGB() conflictswith createLegendIcon() ?

Vinko Vrsalovic vinko at cprsig.cl
Sat Feb 22 01:44:46 EST 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:06:24PM -0600, Steve Lime wrote:
> I checked the code that builds a legend icon and indeed
> it does not reset the pen values prior rendering the icon. This is
> consistent with the behavior Vinko described. If a map were rendered and
> then legend icons were created the icons would have been built using
> color index values from the map. That's bad, and has been fixed in the
> CVS version. If someone would confirm the fix...

Tried, but can't:

mapgd.c: In function `msDrawLineSymbolGD':
mapgd.c:878: warning: passing arg 3 of `msImageCartographicPolyline'
makes pointer from integer without a cast
mapgd.c:878: incompatible type for argument 4 of
`msImageCartographicPolyline'
mapgd.c: In function `msDrawLabelCacheGD':
mapgd.c:1379: too few arguments to function `msGetLabelSize'
mapgd.c:1387: too few arguments to function `msGetMarkerSize'
make: *** [mapgd.o] Error 1

--
Vinko Vrsalovic <el[|- at -|]vinko.cl>
http://www.cprsig.cl