Fw: [Mapserver-users] Browser anomalies

Robert Stanton geosys at iafrica.com
Fri Feb 21 23:44:09 EST 2003

 Hi Michael

 Thanks for the clue about rearranging form elements. I managed to solve the
 problem by doing just that. It seems as if Mapserver likes the img.x and
 img.y inputs near the end of the query string, and some browsers (Mozilla
 related ones) don't do this. They take the inputs in the order they occur
in
 the form. Placing all the hidden inputs at the top of the form and the img
 related inputs lower down seems to solve the problem. I feel as if I am
 missing something here, due to my lack of knowledge of the workings of
 browsers and the internals of Mapserver. Perhaps one of the knowledgeable
 programmers could shed some light on what is going on.

 Many thanks again to all who replied to this problem

 Robert Stanton