[Mapserver-users] Easy Question - PC to Unix

Mark Rodrigo mark at markrodrigo.com
Mon Feb 24 13:15:09 EST 2003

Thanks for the responses. I think I will go with the dual boot Linux
solution depending on how the following is answered:

Is there any reason why I could not develop on my Windows machine (Compile
with MSVC++), get all my scripting going on the client side and server side
and then do the Unix compile and upload? i.e. are there differences in the
components for windows/unix? I do see any.

I hope that is clear enough

Thanks Vinko/Frank.