[Mapserver-users] Regular expression.

krung krung at cad.go.th
Tue Feb 25 13:07:08 EST 2003

Hi Vinko,

It's not the matter for me how big shapefile is. Coz I got these files from another department, it may be changed. So, I didn't try to transfer this shapefile to another format. For reality, I didn't know how to post to PostGIS format till now :).  I tried mapserv regexp with regexp used in perl, e.g. /1\d{4}/ for number 10000-19999, but didn't work. Where can I find the document about regexp format used in mapserver?

Thanks
Krung