[Mapserver-users] mapplet_mouse_exited function

mp28 mp28 at humboldt.edu
Tue Feb 25 15:10:35 EST 2003

I'm a relatively new user of Mapserver and have been experimenting with
displaying coordinates with a mapplet for the past few weeks. I have been
succesful in getting UTM coordinates to display in the status bar (thanks to
Eduin Yesid Carrillo's javascript).

However, there seems to be a problem with the mapplet_mouse_exited function
which is called by the mapplet. When I zoom in, out or pan on the image, I get
a Javascript error "Object expected" when it tries to run the
mapplet_mouse_exited function. This only occurs when I keep my cursor within
the mapplet area after defining my zoom/pan.... if I move my mouse out of the
mapplet, the page reloads fine. Any ideas as to why this is occuring?
function mapplet_mouse_exited(name) {
window.status = "";
}