[Mapserver-users] mapscript using layer filter

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Wed Feb 26 10:31:37 EST 2003

Michael,

There is no getFilter method.

The 3.7 mapscript will (if there's popular demand) support expression
objects, and then you will be able to do this:

    filter_type = theLayer.filter.type
    filter_string = theLayer.filter.string

I suggest that you login into the MapServer bug/issue tracking system
and add this as a feature enhancement to MapScript.  I'd be happy to
pick it up as it would be very useful to me as well.

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies