[Mapserver-users] New ArcView Extension for MapServer

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed Feb 26 15:22:58 EST 2003

Dear Dave,

we first wanted to see, how AveiN! for ArcView 3 was accepted - I think
its on a good way. We had nearly 40 downloads in the first 6 hours now.

Then we want think on an ArcGIS version. But my idea is first of all,
we'll wait for some suggestions from the users community, to improve and
enlarge the functionality of AveiN.

Cheers,
Till