[Mapserver-users] MapServer Capabilities

Thomas Bartlett tbartlett at dddd.com.au
Wed Feb 26 21:18:57 EST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C2DE62.C86AA9F0

G'Day All,

I have been using MapServer now for about 4 months and I love it.  I =
have been to the gallery section of the web-site and seen most of the =
MapServer sites, but many are generic point-click-zoom-query type =
implementations.  I'm sure that people are developing more complex and =
problem specific solution.  Are these accessible to the public?  Even a =
basic description of what people are doing would be very interesting!

Regards

Tom Bartlett
---------------------------------
GIS Technician
Digital (Digest) Data Design Pty Ltd=20
Military GIS Professionals and Consultants=20
http://www.dddd.com.au/
------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C2DE62.C86AA9F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>G'Day All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have been using MapServer now for about 4 months =
and I love=20
it.&nbsp; I have been to the gallery section of the web-site and seen =
most of=20
the&nbsp;MapServer sites, but many are generic point-click-zoom-query =
type=20
implementations.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm sure that people are developing more =
complex and=20
problem specific solution.&nbsp; Are these accessible to the =
public?&nbsp; Even=20
a basic description of what people are doing would be very=20
interesting!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Tom=20
Technician<BR>Digital (Digest) Data Design Pty Ltd <BR>Military GIS=20
Professionals and Consultants <BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.dddd.com.au/">http://www.dddd.com.au/</A>=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0134_01C2DE62.C86AA9F0--