[Mapserver-users] Templates - Include Results For Multiple Layers

William Carty admin at thinktankdecoy.com
Thu Feb 27 18:48:19 EST 2003

I'm trying to sort this out in my head & have apparently managed to
confuse myself.

Situation:  I want to have one template file which will return values
for multiple shapefiles.  For instance, I click a point on the map & I
want to return results from the parcel & zoning shapefiles for that
particular point on the map.  How do I do this?

Can someone provide an example of how that would work?  For some reason
I'm getting stuck on this.

Thanks.