[Mapserver-users] spatial database support/configuration

Matthew Hatcher MJHatcher at space.qinetiq.com
Fri Feb 28 03:58:24 EST 2003

Pedro,

The message "OracleSpatial is not supported" appears when you attempt you
access an Oracle layer but the application has not been built with Oracle
enabled. You should check the messages you received when running 'configure'
and when building to check for errors (I presume you're on linux?).

You should either have an ORACLE_HOME env var set, or specify the path to
the oracle libraries on the --with statement, otherwise it won't find them.

Hope this helps,
Matt