[Mapserver-users] Styleitem 'Auto' and Legends

Oliver Wesp wesp at gdv.com
Fri Jan 3 09:28:40 EST 2003

Dear List,
I'm somwhat new to using MapInfo TABs with MapServer. So far I got
everything up and running. My TABs contain different styles so I'm using
StyleItem 'AUTO' to render these layers. Works fine except for the
legend. I like every class to appear on the legend. Is this possible? An
empty class section doesn't appear in the legend (lack of name-item).
If I add NAME to my class section one class appears in the legend and
is randomly rendered with different styles due to the displayed features
when I zoom into the map.
Any hint is appreciated.
Thanks.
Oliver

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Oliver Wesp
Gesellschaft für geografische Datenverarbeitung