[Mapserver-users] compile question

Tweedy, Scott sctweedy at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Jan 8 10:17:20 EST 2003

Up until now I've been using the precompiled Mapserver Windows binaries.  I
decided to try compiling the source codes.  All the instructions for
compiling MapServer are for MS Visual C++.  I'm using Bloodshed Dev-C++
version 4.9.7 and I was wondering if anyone has had success compiling
MapServer using this software or similar open source software.  If so, are
there instructions out there for compiling MapServer using them?

Thanks in advance,
st

	Scott Tweedy
	Project Leader / chef de projet
	Emergency Mapping Planning / Planification de la cartographie
d'urgence
	sctweedy at NRCan.gc.ca
	(613) 992-3320,  fax / télécopieur (613) 992-3904
	Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
	615 Booth Street / 615 rue Booth
	Ottawa, Ontario / Ottawa (Ontario)
	K1E 0E9
	Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada