[Mapserver-users] msOpenSHPFile error

Jensen, Hannah ERDC-CRREL-NH Contractor Hannah.Jensen at erdc.usace.army.mil
Thu Jan 9 11:36:31 EST 2003

Hello.  Some of our users are experiencing a strange MapServer error that I haven't yet been able to duplicate.  At a certain scale, the map will be drawn with the following error written on the map image itself: "msOpenSHPFile(): (M:\misc\utm16.shp)".  This is not a filename on our system and I can't find that text in the source code anywhere.  Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?  Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,
Hannah

Hannah Jensen
(603) 646-4145
Remote Sensing / GIS Center
Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab (CRREL)
US Army Corps of Engineers
72 Lyme Rd, Hanover, NH 03755-1290