[Mapserver-users] msWMSDispatch(): General error message

Roland Forster roland.forster at knuut.de
Mon Jan 20 15:27:20 EST 2003

now i configured mapserver with wms-support.

the following was sent by running the procedure

" ...

checking whether we should include WMS support...

OGC WMS compatibility enabled (-DUSE_WMS).

checking whether we should include WMS Client Connections support...

checking for libwww-config... (cached) /usr/local/bin/libwww-config

found libwww version 5.4.0

OGC WMS Client Connections enabled (-DUSE_WMS_LYR).

..."

Although i get the message

"msWMSDispatch(): General error message. WMS support is not available."

while running the itasca demo.

Does anyone has an idea?

regards,

Roland