[Mapserver-users] Arabic label

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jan 23 18:25:05 EST 2003

Daniel,

You will need to get a true type font that will render the arabic
characters correctly before it will look correct. I found one
searching the web, but I am in the process of moving everything to a
new system and I can't find anything at the moment. But try a google
search for something like "arabic true type font download" should get
you pretty close.

-Steve W.