[Mapserver-users] rotating labels

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Jan 24 14:58:10 EST 2003

Specify LABEL -> TYPE as TRUETYPE & ANGLE AUTO, set LABEL -> FONT to an available truetype font, change LABEL -> SIZE to a numeric as opposed to a named size, and make sure MS is compiled with truetype 1.x along with GD being compiled with truetype 1.x.

The following message was sent by Jon Shorie <jshorie at medinaco.org> on Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:26:32 -0500.