[Mapserver-users] Raster geotiff turns background yellow

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 16:30:12 EST 2003

Hi
--- Ed McNierney <ed at topozone.com> wrote:
> Randy -
>
> Can you describe exactly what you did differently
> between those two images?

Well the difference is:
the tif that does not work has: a 256 RGB,
colorinterp=palette, is projected on the fly, and is a
newer version of an orthophoto.
I have used tiff2bw and gdal_translate to make it
grayscale, so i have a few versions of the file (5),
and all make the same error.

> Can you reproduce the problem with a single MAP file
> in which the troublesome layer is turned on and off
> via a LAYER= querystring parameter?

I tried with one layer and the background mapserver
generates is a gray color.

Another thing the troublesome layer is just a test
before i load all the others in the set (60
orthophotos in aoa, and 49 already loaded in utm
projection)