[Mapserver-users] nightly.tar.gz

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 12:34:01 EST 2003

Hi

I have been trying to compile 3.7 or at least i think
its 3.7 its the nightly.tar.gz from Jan 29 2003, and i
am getting the following error. I am not sure if this
is the right list? Anyway i get the error

./libmap.a(mapdrawgdal.o): In function
'msDrawRasterLayerGDAL':
mapdrawgdal.o(.text+0x15dd): undifined reference to
'CSLFetchBooean'

When i scroll back i see this:

mapdrawgdal.c: In function 'msDrawRasterLayerGDAL':
mapdrawgdal.c: 628: warning: iplicit declaration of
function 'CLSFetchBoolean'

So i checked line 628 but i do not have enough
programming experience. the line is:

if( !truecolor && CSLFetchBoolean( layer->processing,
"DITHER", FALSE ) )

Cheers
Randy