[Mapserver-users] Windows tutorial available?

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Tue Jan 28 19:18:02 EST 2003

Hi there.  There's really nothing different between the Windows and the
Unix MapServers, except the way we deal with paths (and specifying the
".exe" extension of the MapServ CGI).  So, I don't think it's worth the
time maintaining two versions (when I barely have time to update the
one) of the tutorial.  Oh, and I've also moved away from Windows.

But then that tutorial is downloadable.  It's possible someone has
downloaded it and made it work on Windows...  If not, here's your chance
to make it work. ;)

Sorry for the non-help and thanks for pointing out the dead links.

-Perry N.

--
Pericles S. Nacionales <nacional at biosci.cbs.umn.edu>
University of Minnesota