[mapserver-users] SWF output demo site?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 1 12:00:43 EDT 2003

Hi Daniel,

I thought with SWF less frequent client-server contact is needed. So e.g.
zoom in does not require a new request. But after zooming in it seems like
a new map is retrieved from the server. Or is the client busy with zooming
in on the SWF image when it says retrieving image? How does this work, is
my statement only valid for vector SWF layers?

Thanks,
Bart