[Mapserver-users] Python/Mapscript

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Jul 2 03:29:24 EDT 2003

Hi Sean, Paul,

you could have a go with our win mapscript binaries. They are a little bit
outdatet (a build from a 3.7 dev nightly) but they work fine for us here. There
could be some things you need to check since we used MSVC .net compiler and have
included oraclespatial support (you might need some libs ??). I send you the
mapscript package directly, Paul.

I will be on vacation for a week now, so afterwards i could build a more basic
python-mapscript win binary from a recent mapserver release.

Cheers, Michael