[Mapserver-users] php mapscript config help!

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 2 07:40:12 EDT 2003

Mark,

I believe that the problem is that you are compiling/linking against a
different version of GDAL than you are linking against at runtime.

If you chose the default prefix for GDAL then it would be installed in
/usr/local/lib.  Is it possible that you also installed GDAL in
/usr/lib?  Or that you did not run make install after you last ran make
on GDAL?

Cheers,

Paul