[Mapserver-users] JavaScript security

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Wed Jul 2 12:02:26 EDT 2003

Even so, a translation would be very helpful, if only for activeX and
all that. It is really an excellent article from an excellent journal. I
don't understand why they don't have an English edition; they even have
a Dutch one.

I have sent my pictures to Tom Burk. He will publish them with the ones
he took from the conference itself in a few days.

Regards,

Jan