[Mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial support for labels and queries

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jul 2 23:19:00 EDT 2003

Hi Tim,

We "plan" on unifying the DB data sources and providing some common
semenatics and capabilities between them, as well as adding some new
ones. However you may find that our schedule (when we get around to it)
does not meet yours (right now?). Offering to fund your particular
required enhancements, even partially, can go along way to getting what
you want, when you want it.

Paul

--
       __