[Mapserver-users] plugging in a template to get cgi back

niklas wörmann nwoe at privat.utfors.se
Thu Jul 3 04:29:57 EDT 2003

well i have finally figured a way to do it, but it feels really clumsy.
i set up at template file (html form stuff), reference that file in my map file,
send the data via get to the server, and get the "populated" template file back.(this is where mapserver magically has replaced all my
[cgi-variable]s with the real stuff.
 i then have to parse the html file to look for the variables.

there must be an easier way to do this....

regards
niklas wörmann
älvsjö
sweden