[Mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Thu Jul 3 13:21:13 EDT 2003

Thanks,

That gets rid of my connection issues, however, I still get the same message back from mapserver.

Here is one record from the db (I got the SRID correct using shp2sdo):
GEOM(SDO_GTYPE, SDO_SRID, SDO_POINT(X, Y, Z), SDO_ELEM_INFO, SDO_ORDINATES)
SDO_GEOMETRY(2, 8307, NULL, SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1, 2, 1), SDO_ORDINATE_ARRAY(-109.75084, 51.670937, -109.75084, 51.670937))

It is a point format, however, SDO_POINT is NULL. Will mapserver draw the SDO_ORDINATES instead? If not, where do I go from here. Once again is there any log of what queries the mapserver is running against the db?

Thanks in advance,
Zamil