[Mapserver-users] OT routing solutions

Krzysztof Chodak k.chodak at autoguard.pl
Mon Jul 7 11:13:44 EDT 2003

I'm now working on one that would work with mapserver.
I use Graph Search Library (http://gslconcept.virtualave.net/index.htm) (A*
algorithm for finding shortest path) and maybe there would be also TSP
solver (probably based on free LK program).

Currently I have build graph based on route network and saved in some binary
file. Now I'm trying to draw shortest path between two selected vertices in
the graph. Maybe I'll finish this stage by the end of month...

BR

Krzysztof Chodak