[Mapserver-users] Support for WMS in ESRI's GeographyNetwork.com

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jul 9 14:15:47 EDT 2003

Matt -

Visit http://www.esri.com/software/arcexplorer/index.html and you'll see a link to it at the top of the left menu, under the "New!" section.

	- Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Lynch [mailto:matt at terraengine.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 1:36 PM
To: mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
Subject: RE: [Mapserver-users] Support for WMS in ESRI's
GeographyNetwork.com

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the clarification.  Do you if the "interoperability
extension" is integrated into ArcExplorer or if it is add-on?  My end
goal is to provide data access to a client who uses ArcExplorer, so the
GeographyNetwork is not as important to me.  I have ArcExplorer 4.01
running and when I go to add a Web Layer it gives me options to "Connect
to All ArcIMS Services", "Connect to One ArcIMS Service", or "Connect to
Restricted ArcIMS Service".  I suspect a big part of my problems is an
unfamiliarity with the Arc Explorer product.

Thanks,

Matt