[Mapserver-users] MapServer 4.0 beta2

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Fri Jul 11 16:36:42 EDT 2003

Thanks Dan!

I have downloaded, compiled, and made available win32 binaries (CGI
only) at http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html.  DM Solutions'
also provide win32 binaries along with PHP/MapScript dlls at
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-4.0-beta2-src.tar.gz
(binaries should be available shortly).  If you are using the previous
beta1, please update to beta2 and let us know of problems/bugs.

-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales <nacional at cbs.umn.edu>
University of Minnesota