[Mapserver-users] v4.0b Transparent Backgrounds

Dan Barron dbarron at ddive.com
Fri Jul 11 18:51:26 EDT 2003

--=====================_1835515==.ALT

Hi -

I am trying to migrate from v3.6.4 to 4.0b and am having a heck of time=20
getting a simple polygon layer background to be transparent.  Can anyone=20
give me some insight to the trick in making this happen?  I am trying to=20
create jpeg imagetype for output.

Thanks!

Dan Barron
Principal / Founder
Destination Software LLC - developers of Destination DIVE=99
dbarron at ddive.com
http://www.destinationdive.com
(619) 275-5346

--=====================_1835515==.ALT

Hi - <br><br>
I am trying to migrate from v3.6.4 to 4.0b and am having a heck of time
getting a simple polygon layer background to be transparent.&nbsp; Can
anyone give me some insight to the trick in making this happen?&nbsp; I
am trying to create jpeg imagetype for output.<br><br>
Thanks!<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<b>Dan Barron<br>
</b>Principal / Founder<br>
Destination Software LLC - developers of<b> Destination DIVE=99<br>
</u></font><a href=3D"http://www.destinationdive.com/"=
 eudora=3D"autourl">http://</a><a href=3D"http://www.destinationdive.com/"=
r>