[Mapserver-users] map drop shadow effect

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jul 14 10:19:15 EDT 2003

Offsets will be working for all feature types by the time 4.0 is
released, hopefully on the 18th.

Steve

>>> Dan Barron <dbarron at ddive.com> 07/09/03 05:32PM >>>
OK Thanks.

After re-reading Steve's reply to the original post it sounded like
Polygons were in the works but not working as yet - bad assumption on
my
part.  So has this popped onto the wish list or future development
radar at
all?

Dan