[Mapserver-users] landsat wms

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Mon Jul 14 16:03:37 EDT 2003

Could someone point me to doc on this?  I'm trying it with
Swaminathan's original configuration combined with the
following CONNECTION modification and it's failing.
I'm not sure which piece of my configuration is scrambled.

I've played with all of the variations posted to this list
recently.

My map file is roughly:
=====================

EXTENT -84.4 31.5 -82.5 35.0
SIZE 600 520
SHAPEPATH "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gis/data"
IMAGETYPE PNG
PROJECTION
  "proj=latlong"
END