[Mapserver-users] Tiling

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Jul 15 18:23:59 EDT 2003

Zamil -

I use tiled polygon layers all the time, with quite a few layers in a
single map.

Is it possible for you to post your ENTIRE map file and the URL request
that generates the defective map?

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com