AW: [Mapserver-users] ASP, Java, mapscript and other fun stuff

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jul 16 07:55:42 EDT 2003

Another way to look at this problem, would be to ask how value would
this solution be? Is it valuable enough to fund the development of a
.NET integration, assuming we can find someone willing to do that.

Or I you read the archives and search for McNierney and ASP you will
find lots of good information on how to use Mapserver with ASP.

Or you can set up mapserver as a WMS server and if all you need is
images then you can get them by making appropriate WMS requests.

HTH,
  -Steve W.