[Mapserver-users] msPOSTGISLayerWhichShapes() error

Bill Wheaton gisgeek at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 21:36:23 EDT 2003

Dave--

I shortened the DATA string as you suggested and it seemed to get past
that part of the script.  Then it died because it couldn't write the
png file-- a permissions problem I'll have to solve with the ISP.

This is probably a dumb question, but can the ISP download the 3.6.6
CVS version of mappostgis.c and build it into their 3.6.3 version?  Or
will they have to upgrade their entire install to 3.6.6?

Thanks for the suggestion, it looks like it solved the initial error.

Bill