[Mapserver-users] Fwd: Help on php_mapscript.dll

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Thu Jul 17 09:29:17 EDT 2003

Luigi,

look in the log file of your webserver (IIS? apache?). There should be a
little more information about why the server is unable to load the dll. It
could be that it cannot find it, or that it has the wrong rights, or that one
of the necessary other libraries, needed by mapserver (like GD, GDAL, etc.)
is missing and that php_mapscript cannot be loaded because it first tries to
load these.

Cheers,
Vincent.