[Mapserver-users] Mapscript problems

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Fri Jul 18 04:42:11 EDT 2003

Hi Joe,

Is there some more info in the apache error log about why mapscript could not
be loaded/seen?
My first quess is that you did not recompile mapserver after the correct
install of php? You will have to recompile mapserver (make clean, ./configure
--....., make), configurering with the --with-php=/usr/local/phpcgi for it to
compile against the correct php files. Then copy the mapserv and
php_mapscript.so files in their directories, make sure you overwrite the old
ones. Then try again.
But maybe your apache log hints to some other thing than this.

Regards,
Vincent.