[Mapserver-users] MapServer documentation information

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Jul 18 09:00:22 EDT 2003

Aside from what Tom said each doc should have the email of the person
who wrote it and you could check with the maintainer to see what the
current status is.
I haven't noticed the "maintainer" list to change much so creating a
one-time list of email contacts is probably a safe thing to do as it
shouldn't change much.
Lowell

The following message was sent by "Eduardo Patto Kanegae"
<eduardo at linkgeo.com.br> on Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:51:42 -0300.

> Hi listers,
>
>     Where could I get some information about current status of each >
document of a distro documentation?

>     For example, about MapServer 3.7 documentation... what documents
are > finished or in still revision/development?