[Mapserver-users] Php Mapscript 4 again : zoom problem

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Fri Jul 18 10:56:34 EDT 2003

Hi Steph,

You'll have to provide more information before any of us can think of any
hints, I'm afraid... Like what application do you use to zoom in (or did you
program it yourself, if so, how do you zoom in), the contents of your
mapfile. Then maybe someone can say something about it. Now your question is
simply lacking information.

Cheers,
Vincent.