[Mapserver-users] mapscript - whereis PHP??

Devrim Catak mapserve at techie.com
Sun Jul 20 05:45:16 EDT 2003

  Hi;
  I have PHP properly installed and running under Apache in my system(SUSE 8.2) but the php source tree path i provide while compiling mapserver  does not seem to feet. I tried giving  /usr/share/php but it complaint about not finding php_config.h or config.h. Then i tried giving path to php-config file only which is under /usr/bin.
This also did not work. 'whereis' command or kFind don't produce much more than these two. What are possible directories of PHP source tree or is the problem different than finding correct the  path??.

Thanks in advance.

Devrim

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers