[Mapserver-users] Seeking WMS services

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 22 21:10:42 EDT 2003

Feel free to use our GMap WMS server if you don't get any better offer:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap

It's been up since the first day that MapServers started supporting WMS
and is likely to stay up for quite a while since its URL is used in
several places such as MapLab, and some of the MapServer HOWTOs.

I realize it doesn't meet all your criterias, especially with respect to
metadata, which makes me realize that we should add metadata to this
demo anyway.

Daniel