[Mapserver-users] Problem with Itasca test suite

Lin Jianfong ljfong at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:49:43 EDT 2003

Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't fix the problem. Now I get this error
message :

msLoadMap(): General error message. Undefined symbol
"/usr/local/www/data-dist/itasca/symbols/ctyhwy.png" in class 0 of layer
ctyrdln3_anno.

This is on apache 2.0.44/PHP 4.3.0/MapServer 3.6.6/FreeBSD 4.8 Stable

I'm running out of my wit for this I think short of digging into mapserver
source code myself.