[Mapserver-users] Re: how to show image in feature query

pkishor_98 pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Thu Jul 24 13:39:42 EDT 2003

We really need a "how to ask questions that get good answers"...

--- In mapserver-users at yahoogroups.com, "prasad bauchkar"
<prasadbauchkar at i...> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> can somebody help me how i can show the query results with image!!!

Prasad,

What does that mean? Please elaborate. What query results? With what
image? What are you using? What is the platform? What are you trying
to do?

The more information you provide, the more detailed your question is,
the easier it is going to be for someone to be able to help you.

Please write back with details on your application and computer
configuration, and exactly what you want to accomplish... I am sure
someone will be able to help you very quickly.

Regards.

Puneet.